Donations & Sponsorships
Golden Nugget is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities and regions where we live and work. An important part of our company culture involves giving back in these communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. Applications for philanthropic support should be from organizations that are recognized under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Organizations are limited to two (2) applications for support per calendar year.
Please review the eligibility guidelines carefully prior to submitting your request.
- Completion of the form does NOT guarantee Golden Nugget Lake Charles will be able to fulfill your request.
- Incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Each request must be submitted no later than 90 days prior to your sponsorship or donation deadline.
- Your organization will be contacted if there is a favorable response to your request.
Golden Nugget Lake Charles will generally not fund:
- Organizations that are not 501(c)(3) entities.
- Activities or organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, religion, national origin, disability, military service, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Activities or organizations that promote a specific religious denomination or religious institution.
- Political or partisan organizations, candidates, campaigns or causes.
- Capital and endowment campaigns.
- Travel by groups or individuals including study or travel grants.
- Children’s charities or events where advertisement, marketing or media impressions are visible to persons under the age of 21.
- School fundraisers
- Underage sporting events, uniforms or trips for booster clubs, youth athletics or amateur athletic teams.
- Fraternal, trade, professional, alumni or social organizations.
- Grants to individuals or loans of any type.
- Individual medical fundraisers.
- Or any request that does not fall within the guidelines set forth in the laws and regulations governing gaming in the State of Louisiana.
Please contact GNLCDonations@gnlcm.com with any Donation & Sponsorship questions.