Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome back golden guests! Below are frequently asked questions. Please keep in mind that hours of operation and other operating guidelines are subject to change. For specific questions please email GNACGuestServices@gnacm.com.
You no longer need to quarantine or get tested before/after domestic travel if you are fully vaccinated or have clinically recovered from COVID-19 in the past three months.
Unvaccinated travelers and residents returning from any U.S. state or territory beyond the immediate region (New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Delaware) should self-quarantine at their home, hotel, or other temporary lodging following recommendations from the CDC.
Please note that the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected. Any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. We cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. For more information, please visit CDC.gov/coronavirus
How do I get in touch with someone at Golden Nugget Atlantic City?
You may call 800.777.8477 or email GNACGuestServices@gnacm.com for pressing matters.
What about my earned Comp Dollars and Cashback?
Any Comp Dollar balances that were due to expire during the shutdown*, will be extended until January 5, 2021. On January 5, 2021, Comp Dollars will once again begin to expire in accordance with our previous policy.
Any Cashback balances that were due to expire during the shutdown*, will be extended until October 1, 2020. On October 1, 2020, Comp Dollars will once again begin to expire in accordance with our previous policy.
*This applies to any Comp Dollars and/or Cashback earned at Golden Nugget Atlantic City only.
Will my tier status be impacted?
No. We are extending your current status through February 2022 regardless of your Tier Credit balance. At the end of February 2021, we’ll automatically renew your card for another year so you can continue to enjoy all of the great benefits that come along with it.
If you were Chairman but did not earn enough Tier Credits to maintain your status through 2020 OR received a Trade Up card from December 2019 – March 2020, we are extending the earning period through January 5, 2021. To help you earn those extra points, make sure to take advantage of our Tier Credit Multiplier days as we will continue to give you many opportunities to maintain your status and earn additional rewards throughout the year.
What about my existing offers?
You may view your available offers online and through the Mobile App.
Can I use my Comp Dollars at any Landry's restaurant across the country?
Yes. Comp Dollars you earn can be used at your favorite Landry's, Inc. restaurants NATIONWIDE. That's access to more than 600 locations in 34 States! For complete details visit: Comps Nationwide.
How are you handling social distancing?
Golden Nugget is doing our part to protect team members and guests, and we ask that everyone does theirs.
- Guests visiting Golden Nugget Atlantic City will be required to answer a brief set of screening questions prior to entering. Any guest answering any question in the affirmative will not be permitted to enter the property.
- Temperature checkpoints will also be placed at our entry point and team member entrance. If the temperature reads 100.4 or higher, guests will not be permitted to enter the property. We recommend you seek medical attention immediately.
- Face coverings are mandatory in all public areas of the resort unless you have a preexisting medical condition. If you have a preexisting medical condition, a face shield will be provided. If you refuse to wear a face covering or face shield, you will not be permitted to enter the property.
- Signage will be placed throughout property reminding everyone to do their part to maintain 6ft from anyone not traveling in their party.
- Friendly staff will be available to remind guests of social distancing policies that must be followed.
Our casino floor is currently limited to 50% capacity. Every other slot machine will be disabled to allow for social distancing. Table occupancy will be limited depending on game type or table layout.
Are employees required to wear masks? Are employees having their temperatures checked?
All of our employees are required to wear face masks at all times. Additionally, all employees are being temperature screened when they arrive on property.
What services are closed?
VIP check-in is temporarily closed. We will provide an update when they are scheduled to reopen.
How will housekeeping service change?
Hotel Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival with special attention to high-touch points. During your stay, housekeeping services will continue as normal as long as we are able to maintain appropriate staff to do so. If you choose not to have your room serviced during your stay, you will be required to use your "Do Not Disturb" sign.
Is Valet open?
Yes. Valet is open. Hours:
- Thursday at 12pm - Sunday at midnight.
We are taking the following health and safety precautions:
- Upon arrival:
- All vehicle occupants must have a face covering.
- Guests will be asked to lower their windows.
- Must turn off air conditioning or heating.
- Keys are to be left in the center console cup holder.
- Disposable steering wheel covers will be used until departure.
- Valet team members will be wearing face coverings and protective gloves at all times.
- Upon request, all high touch areas such as the gear shift, handles and window switches will be wiped down with a disinfectant wipe.
What can I expect from a gaming perspective?
- Slot Machines are available 24/7 and strategically placed out of service to encourage physical distancing.
- Table Games are now available 24/7 and have a limited occupancy based on the game type.
What restaurants are open?
Golden Nugget Atlantic City is excited to welcome back our golden guests to enjoy indoor dining at 50% capacity per the Governor's Executive Order starting Friday, March 19.
Per the Governor's Executive Order, the consumption of food & beverage in all public spaces is permitted indoors including beverage service on our Casino Floor and at our signature restaurants Chart House, Vic & Anthony's, Grotto & Lillie's.
View our available dining options here.
Can I drink while playing on the casino?
Yes, indoor drinking is a part of the Governor's Executive Order but you must be seated in an authorized area.
What are the new protocols for indoor dining and drinking starting Friday, May 7?
- Food and drinks will only be served to guests that are seated in an authorized area (casino gaming space, restaurant, etc.).
- Guests are not be permitted to consume food or drinks while moving about – they must be seated and not moving.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times unless you are eating in designated areas only. Face coverings must be put back on your face after you have finished consuming your food or drink.
Can I smoke while playing on the casino?
No. Smoking is still prohibited indoors per the Governor's Executive Order.
H2o Pool & Lounge
Is H2o open?
H20 Rooftop Pool + Bar is open to hotel & marina guests. You must be 16 or older after 2pm.
Is the Spa open?
Yes, the Spa & Salon is open at limited capacity with new social distancing guidelines. Guests are required to wear face coverings at all times except while receiving a service that requires the mask to be removed or directed by a spa associate.
Note: Showers, locker rooms, and wet lounges such as hot tubs and steam rooms will remain closed.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Is The Sportsbook open?
The Sportsbook is now open. Visit our ticket window, a betting kiosk or goldennuggetsports.com to place your bets.
Is the Poker Room open?
At this time, the Poker Room will remain closed.