- Frequently Asked Questions - Closure
Frequently Asked Questions
We look forward to seeing you. Please reference the below list of frequently asked questions. Keep in mind that hours of operation and other operating guidelines are subject to change. For specific questions please email [email protected].
What can I expect upon my arrival?
- Effective Friday, April 30 at 5pm, masks are optional for all employees and guests. Anyone who chooses to wear a mask is encouraged to do so.
- Valet parking is not available. Guests may still use valet ramp for pick-up and drop off. Limited bell service will be available to hotel guests.
What health and safety measures are in place?
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at all entry or exit points and throughout the casino floor. Please sanitize hands before playing a casino game.
- Golden Nugget will maintain a regimented cleaning and sanitizing schedule for all public areas, gaming devices, hotel rooms, and back of house operations.
What can I expect from a gaming perspective?
- You are welcome to play any available game on the gaming floor.
- Sports Book Counter & Betting Kiosks are open.
- The Poker Room is closed.
- Complimentary beverages will be available for guests actively playing on the gaming floor.
What about your great food and beverage and entertainment offerings?
- All bars and restaurants are now operating at full capacity:
- Michael Patrick’s, The Grille, Starbucks, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Morton's The Steakhouse and The Chocolate Box are all open daily. Saltgrass Steakhouse (across Beach Boulevard) is also open daily.
- The Buffet is open for breakfast Saturday & Sunday serving a limited menu from 8am-10:30am. The Buffet offers an all you can eat dinner on Fridays and Saturdays. Click here for details.
- Lillie's Asian Cuisine is open Monday through Sunday.
- Rush Lounge is open daily and offers live entertainment featuring DJ Hurricane every Friday and Saturday from 9P-1A
- H20 pool is open daily.
- Please check back periodically for updates on operating hours.
What about Hotel, Spa, and the Pool?
- Hotel housekeeping service is not available for extended stays. Guests can still request fresh terry by calling Housekeeping.
- Room service is not available.
- The Spa and Salon is temporarily closed.
- H20 Pool+Bar is available to registered hotel guests only Saturday-Sunday. Day passes are available for purchase by non-hotel guests Monday-Friday.
- Daily H20 access is limited to four per registered hotel guests (on day of check-out, H20 access is not allowed). We will limit the number of guests on the pool deck and in the pool so that proper social distancing is followed. Pool loungers have been spaced. In cases where demand exceeds occupancy, we will coordinate a system where registered hotel guests can visit pool in intervals. The swim-up bar at H20 will be closed but guests will be able to use designated order station for drinks or a server will be available. Contact guest services if you are interested in renting a cabana which would guarantee pool access for a given day. Social distancing will be strictly enforced for guests in the actual pool and congregating in groups of more than six people will not be permitted.
- 3rd floor pool is temporarily closed.
What about marketing and promotions?
- Please check our promotions page for upcoming promotions and event.