Frequently Asked Questions
Golden Nugget Biloxi is Now Open
We look forward to seeing you. Below are frequently asked questions. Please keep in mind that hours of operation and other operating guidelines are subject to change. For specific questions please email GNBXGuestServices@gnbxm.com.
How will COVID-19 impact my arrival?
We are committed to helping protect the health and safety of our guests and team members. Below is a brief overview of what you can expect.
- Valet parking will not initially be available. Guests may still use valet ramp for pick-up and drop off. Limited bell service will be available to hotel guests.
- Guests visiting Golden Nugget Biloxi will be required to answer a brief set of screening questions prior to entering property. Any guest answering any question in the affirmative will not be permitted to enter the property. Generally speaking, any person that does not feel well or has been experiencing COVID-19 symptoms (as published by CDC), or who has come into contact with someone with a confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the last 14 days should avoid making a trip. During high volume times a guest may experience a brief line while screenings are being conducted.
- Guests will be encouraged but not required to wear face coverings. Any guest wearing a face covering will be asked to briefly remove any face covering at a designated point for identification protocol required by the Mississippi Gaming Commission.
What other COVID-19 safety measures which will be in place?
- All Golden Nugget team members will be required to take a health screen which will include a temperature scan prior to starting their respective shifts.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located at all entry or exit points and throughout the casino floor.
- Golden Nugget has implemented a regimented cleaning and sanitizing schedule for all public areas, gaming devices, hotel rooms, and back of house operations.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the casino, much like any other business a guest has visited in recent weeks. Six feet is the norm. Guests not adhering to these standards will be advised and warned and if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- The number of guests allowed in our building will be limited to 50% of our maximum capacity. This number is greater than the number of gaming devices which we will have available to play, but gives visitors the option to partake in our non-gaming offerings.
What can I expect from a gaming perspective?
- Initially you can expect reduced availability of gaming devices. Slots will be spaced to ensure proper distancing between players, and table occupancy will be limited depending on game type or table layout.
- We have not yet made a decision on when the Sports Book will reopen. Anyone with a winning ticket from past event or needing a refund from a canceled event should visit Player Services. We will honor tickets which expired between March 16 and May 21 which would otherwise still be valid had the casino not closed.
- We will honor TITO tickets which expired between March 16 and May 21. Visit Player Services to redeem.
- Beverages will still be offered to guests actively playing on the gaming floor. Please follow any guidelines in place regarding protocol for how these are accepted from our servers.
- Please understand that standing behind another player waiting for position to open will not be permitted, and during high volume periods there may be queuing lines to enter certain parts of the gaming floor.
What about your great food and beverage and entertainment offerings?
- Social distancing guidelines and State of Mississippi requirements for capacity will apply to all venues which are open. Initially some menus may be limited.
- We will be publishing hours of operation for each of our venues as soon as they are final. Tentatively:
- Michael Patrick’s, The Grille, Starbucks, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., and The Chocolate Box will be open daily. Saltgrass Steakhouse (across Beach Boulevard) is also open daily.
- The Buffet will be open Wednesday thru Monday serving breakfast only (limited menu) from 8am-10:30am
- Morton’s The Steakhouse and Lillie's Asian Cuisine will be open Wednesday thru Sunday.
- Rush Lounge will not initially be open, nor will we have entertainment.
- H20 pool will be open daily.
- Please check back periodically for updates on operating hours.
What about Hotel, Spa, and the Pool?
- Hotel housekeeping service will not initially be available for extended stays. Guests can still request fresh terry by calling Housekeeping.
- Room service will not initially be available.
- The Spa and Salon will not initially be available.
- H20 pool area will only be available to registered hotel guests and we will NOT be selling daily pool passes. Daily H20 access is limited to four per registered hotel guests (on day of check-out, H20 access is not allowed). We will limit the number of guests on the pool deck and in the pool so that proper social distancing is followed. Pool loungers have been spaced. In cases where demand exceeds occupancy, we will coordinate a system where registered hotel guests can visit pool in intervals. The swim-up bar at H20 will be closed but guests will be able to use designated order station for drinks or a server will be available. Contact guest services if you are interested in renting a cabana which would guarantee pool access for a given day. Social distancing will be strictly enforced for guests in the actual pool and congregating in groups of more than six people will not be permitted. 3rd floor pool will remain closed until further notice.
What about marketing and promotions?
- Comp and point expiration were paused during closure and will resume May 21.
- We understand that our tier credit earning cycle was disrupted. We will be offering tier credit multipliers to help guests maintain their tier status and we will also be revisiting annual thresholds.
- We are updating our marketing calendars for this summer. Please check our website, your 24K account, and look for signage on the floor.
- We are also in the process of restarting our traditional monthly free play, hotel, and food and beverage offers. If you are wondering what happened to the offers which you were receiving prior to the closure, be patient, they will be back!