- 24K Select Club
- Rules & Regulations
24K Select Rules & Regulations
- Must be 21 or older.
- Valid ID required for all transactions.
- Golden Nugget reserves the right to revoke or deny membership for a 24 Karat Select Club card.
- Rewards and offers are based upon most recent rated play.
- 24 Karat Select Club cards are used to track play by the cardholder only.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly insert their 24 Karat Select Club card into the machine when playing slots; and to make sure that a supervisor is aware of play when playing tables or poker.
- Golden Nugget is not responsible for lost, stolen, or misused cards, comps, or cash related offers.
- Golden Nugget reserves the right to adjust account status due to computer malfunction, operator error or fraud.
- Golden Nugget reserves the right to suspend or revoke the use of Cashback, Free Play, Free Bet and Comp Dollars at any time.
- For Chairman Members, $10 per person will be deducted from customer’s Comp Dollars for entry into the Chairman’s Club. Maximum of three guests allowed per member.
- Individuals prohibited from gambling by the NJCCC will not be eligible for a 24 Karat Select Club® card.
- Must earn a minimum of $1 Cashback or Comp Dollars before they can be redeemed.
- Cashback can be used after 48 hours and are valid for 90 days, unless otherwise specified.
- Comp Dollars are valid for 12 months from the day they are earned.
- Free Play cannot be converted to cash or cashed out and must be played at the slot machine where it is downloaded.
- Golden Nugget is not responsible for abandoned Free Play or Cashback once credited to the machine.
- Free Bet and Match Play have no cash value.
- Must show qualifying play on date of event to be eligible for future offers.
- All offers and events are subject to change or cancellation at management’s discretion.
- Must not be on any exclusionary list.
Bet with your head, not over it. Gambling Problem? Call 1.800.GAMBLER.