GENERAL RULES FOR FREE ENTRY INTO GRAND POKER SERIES GRAND OPENING $300,000 GUARANTEED PRIZE POOL EVENT PROMOTION
1. Individuals who wish to enter must go online to: https://www.goldennugget.com/las-vegas/casino/Grand-Poker-Series/gps-contest-sign-up .
2. There is a one (1) entry limit per person for this contest.
3. Entrant will register for the Golden Nugget Las Vegas $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool Ultimate Re-entry Event on Saturday, June 22nd, 2019 at 11am.
4. By providing your email address, you authorize Golden Nugget Las Vegas to communicate with you regarding future promotional offers. You may opt out of this service at any time by clicking “unsubscribe.” Must be 21 years or older and must possess valid ID. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5. The winner will be selected by random electronic selection after 12:01am on Friday, June 21st, 2019 and will be notified by e-mail at the winning e-mail address.
6. Winner must reply to the winner notification e-mail in order to guarantee the selected spot in the Golden Nugget Las Vegas $250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool Ultimate Re-entry Event no later than 11:59pm on Friday, June 21st, 2019.
7. Prize is non-transferable.
1. Golden Nugget Las Vegas reserves the right to refuse anyone entry into the Promotion, in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. Promotion is limited to participants 21 years of age or older with proof of age that Golden Nugget Las Vegas, acting in its sole and absolute discretion, deems appropriate.
3. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, including gaming, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
5. Winners must show their valid picture identification (driver’s license, state identification card, or military identification card) in order to collect prize. If winner is not a U.S. citizen, a current passport, consular identification or alien registration card is required.
6. Winners agree to grant Golden Nugget Las Vegas unconditional use of their name and likeness for promotions / advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice review, or further consent.
7. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees.
8. All tax laws foreign and domestic apply. Winners must show a valid ID to collect winnings. Residents of foreign countries without a U.S. tax treaty will be subject to withholding.
9. Winnings may be subject to reporting and withholding pursuant to Federal IRS regulations, and participants are required to cooperate with Golden Nugget Las Vegas in completing necessary forms, such as a W-9, W-2G or 1042-S.
10. All decisions regarding the interpretation of the rules, eligibility, scheduling and staging of the Promotion, and penalties for misconduct lie solely with Golden Nugget Las Vegas, whose decisions are final.
11. Golden Nugget Las Vegas may cancel, modify, or reschedule any portion of the Promotion at anytime without prior notice, except for notification that may be required to be given to the appropriate gaming regulators pursuant to applicable law or regulation.
12. Golden Nugget Las Vegas may disqualify any person for any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of the official rules or other misconduct while on the property or otherwise occurring whether or not relating to the Promotion or as otherwise reasonable or necessary for Golden Nugget Las Vegas to comply with applicable statutes and regulations, in its sole and absolute discretion.
13. Golden Nugget Las Vegas is not responsible for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion, and is not liable in the event of any equipment or software malfunction.
14. Golden Nugget Las Vegas is not responsible for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Golden Nugget Las Vegas, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
15. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Golden Nugget Las Vegas which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Golden Nugget Las Vegas reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion
16. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Golden Nugget Las Vegas reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
17. Prizes are non-transferable.
18. Individuals who are excluded from Golden Nugget Las Vegas facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
19. Employees of Golden Nugget Las Vegas may not participate in the promotion.
20. By participation in the Promotion, participants agree to comply with all rules contained herein.