Lillie's Asian Cuisine
Lillie’s Asian Cuisine, located on the casino floor adjacent to the Asian gaming pit, offers a fusion of traditional Cantonese, Szechwan and Pan-Asian flair. The restaurant boasts a delicious fusion of Chinese and Japanese flavors, alongside a variety of appetizers, soups, salads, stir-fry and traditional Asian noodle dishes. Lillie’s also offers a sushi and sashimi menu that includes the freshest cuts of Ahi, Sake and Unagi, in addition to a medley of cut rolls. Exotic desserts and premium beverages, including a vast array of Sake, are sure to tantalize even the most discriminating palates.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Lillie's Asian Cuisine is closed until further notice.
Please visit one of the following outlets for your dining needs:
- Takeout and our coffee cart is available at Michael Patrick's daily:
- Sunday - Thursday • 7am - 7pm
- Friday & Saturday • 7am - 10pm
- The Deck Bayfront Bar & Restaurant is open for outdoor dining daily; weather permitting.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Sunday - Thursday • 12pm - 8pm
- Friday & Saturday • 12pm - 10pm
- Saturday & Sunday only • 8am - 12pm
- If The Deck is closed for inclement weather, takeout is available at Michael Patrick's.
- Lunch and Dinner
- For 'to go' sandwiches, snacks and packaged goods, visit Essentials 24/7
- NEW! Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is now open with a limited menu for outdoor dining at The Deck & takeout.
- Thursday - Saturday • 4:30pm - 10pm
- Sunday & Monday • 4:30pm - 9pm
- Outdoor Dining at The Deck; weather permitting. Reservations are recommended. Visit opentable.com
- Takeout: Visit the podium in front of Vic's restaurant (inside the casino) to place your order.
- Bill's Bar & Burger is open for takeout:
- Friday - Sunday • 12pm - 8pm
- H20 Bar + Grille is available for hotel guests only:
- Pool & Hot Tubs • 8am - 7pm
- Bar + Grille • 11am - 7pm
- Room service is available for hotel guests daily:
- Monday - Thursday • 7am - 10pm
- Friday - Sunday • 7am - 12am
The consumption of food and beverage is not permitted indoors. It must be consumed in a hotel room or off property.
Must be 21 or older to purchase packaged goods. Please drink responsibly.
Vietnamese Pho | $7
Fish balls, beef balls, rare beef or a combination
Menu items & prices are subject to change; takeout fees may apply. Information is accurate at time of posting. Contact the restaurant directly for inquiries pertaining to the menu.
Friday & Saturday • 4:30pm - 10pm