Landry's Seafood House
Since the first Landry’s opened in 1947, it’s been a pinnacle of Bon Temps South Louisiana hospitality. It’s your ticket to world-famous gumbo, fresh fish, shrimp and oysters shucked to order. These authentic Creole recipes will make you feel like a local.
H20 Concert Series Extended Hours
- Friday, June 1 | Open til 12am
- Friday, June 29 | Open til 12am
- Friday, July 6 | Open til 12am
- Friday, July 27 | Open til 12am
- Friday, August 10 | Open til 12am
- Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Menu items & prices are subject to change; takeout fees may apply. Information is accurate at time of posting. Contact the restaurant directly for inquiries pertaining to the menu.