Our pool is the Tank. Fun-filled, sun-filled, it features a 200,000 gallon shark tank aquarium, three-story complex, and 17 private cabanas. Climb 30 feet in the air. Close your eyes and rush down through the Tank on our world-class, one-of-a-kind waterslide. Experience the thrill of swimming right next to our sharks.
It’s an unparalleled experience. After swimming among sea creatures, dry off and enjoy a drink at H2O Bar, or lounge poolside and relax in our rejuvenating waterfalls.
Based upon daily availability. Blackout dates may occur. Management reserves all rights.
The pool will be closing at 6pm on Thanksgiving in observance of the holiday.
October 29, 2018 - November 25, 2018
- Rental Hours | 10am-6pm
- Swimming | 10am-6pm
- Slide | 10am-6pm*
- H2O Bar | 10am-6pm
- Hideout | 10am-6pm
- Jacuzzi/Pool Deck | 10am - 10pm
The pool is closed for the season from November 26 - January 30.
* The slide closes for the season on November 12.
All hours are subject to change. The hot tub area is for guests 16 years of age and over.
Pool Prices for Non-Hotel Guests
- $25 Monday Thru Thursday
- $35 Friday Thru Sunday
- Kids under 6 are free
All prices are subject to change
We’re not the only ones who think the Tank is the ultimate Vegas hotspot.
- “America’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools” – CNN Travel
- “One of the most extreme pools in the world” – Travel Channel
- “World’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools” – Budget Travel
- “Top Ten Hot Hotel Pool Scenes in Vegas” – Conde Nast Traveler
- “One of the world’s coolest pools” – SmarterTravel.com
- “Best pool in downtown Las Vegas” – Orange County Register
- “Oasis in the desert” – Los Angeles Times
No Spray Sun care Products
Spray sun care products are not permitted for use anywhere in the pool area or in the hotel walkways. If you need to use spray sun care products, please do so before arriving to the pool. For your convenience, we have sunscreen options available for purchase. If a member of our pool staff witnesses use of spray sun care products, you will be asked to stop immediately.
No Vaporizers/Vape Pens Allowed at the pool.