Our pool is the Tank. Fun-filled, sun-filled, it features a 200,000 gallon shark tank aquarium, three-story complex, and 17 private cabanas. Climb 30 feet in the air. Close your eyes and rush down through the Tank on our world-class, one-of-a-kind waterslide. Experience the thrill of swimming right next to our sharks.
It’s an unparalleled experience. After swimming among sea creatures, dry off and enjoy a drink at H2O Bar, or lounge poolside and relax in our rejuvenating waterfalls.
Pool Deck | 10am-6:00pm
H2O Bar | 10am-6:00pm
Hideout | 10am-6pm (Thurs-Sun; Reservation Required)
Swimming Hours | 10am-6pm
Rental Hours | 10am-6pm*
Slide and Hot Tub | Closed
*All Hours are subject to change
*Pool Area is for hotel guests only. Reservable areas require a reservation with a cabana host.
Pool food available Thursday-Sundays ONLY from 11am-4pm. Claim Jumper and Chick-Fil-A may be purchased from inside the hotel and brought into the Pool area. Ask your pool server or cabana host for more information.
The pool will close mid-November 2020 for the season.
Social Distancing - Guest Requirements
- Pool chairs are spaced six feet apart and are not allowed to be moved. All guests must maintain appropriate social distancing of at least 6 feet apart from persons who are not members of the same household or residence.
- While in the water, guest are required to maintain 6 feet distance from persons who are not members of the same household or residence.
- Pool guest capacity is capped at 50% in the pool water and on the pool deck. Occupancy is on a first come first serve basis. When occupancy is met, lines will not be permitted for guest waiting to enter the pool. Security will advise guests awaiting entry a time to revisit the pool podium to check for entry allowance based on current pool occupancy.
Face Masks – Guest Requirements
- Face masks are required in all areas of the pool complex including cabannas, daybeds and swimming pools (unless actively swimming) as mandated by the governor of Nevada.
- Everyone of the age of 10 or greater must wear a face mask. Face mask must fully cover your nose and mouth.
- Prior to entering the pool complex, face mask are required while waiting in line and anywhere inside of the hotel & casino. Everyone over the age of 10 must wear a mask.
Is your hot tub open?
The hot tub is currently closed, per the Southern Nevada Health District. Please check our website for updates.
We’re not the only ones who think the Tank is the ultimate Vegas hotspot.
- “America’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools” – CNN Travel
- “One of the most extreme pools in the world” – Travel Channel
- “World’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools” – Budget Travel
- “Top Ten Hot Hotel Pool Scenes in Vegas” – Conde Nast Traveler
- “One of the world’s coolest pools” – SmarterTravel.com
- “Best pool in downtown Las Vegas” – Orange County Register
- “Oasis in the desert” – Los Angeles Times
No Spray Sun care Products
Spray sun care products are not permitted for use anywhere in the pool area or in the hotel walkways. If you need to use spray sun care products, please do so before arriving to the pool. For your convenience, we have sunscreen options available for purchase. If a member of our pool staff witnesses use of spray sun care products, you will be asked to stop immediately.
No Vaporizers/Vape Pens Allowed at the pool.