Our pool is the Tank. Fun-filled, sun-filled, it features a 200,000 gallon shark tank aquarium, three-story complex, and 17 private cabanas. Climb 30 feet in the air. Close your eyes and rush down through the Tank on our world-class, one-of-a-kind waterslide. Experience the thrill of swimming right next to our sharks.
It’s an unparalleled experience. After swimming among sea creatures, dry off and enjoy a drink at H2O Bar, or lounge poolside and relax in our rejuvenating waterfalls.
Based upon daily availability. Blackout dates may occur. Management reserves all rights.
Starting Monday November 27th - February 1st - Pool Closed for the Season – See you in 2018!
Pool Prices for Non-Hotel Guests
- $25 Monday Thru Thursday
- $35 Friday Thru Sunday
- $50 Holiday Weekends
- Kids under 3 are free
We’re not the only ones who think the Tank is the ultimate Vegas hotspot.
- “America’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools” – CNN Travel
- “One of the most extreme pools in the world” – Travel Channel
- “World’s Most Amazing Hotel Pools” – Budget Travel
- “Top Ten Hot Hotel Pool Scenes in Vegas” – Conde Nast Traveler
- “One of the world’s coolest pools” – SmarterTravel.com
- “Best pool in downtown Las Vegas” – Orange County Register
- “Oasis in the desert” – Los Angeles Times
No Spray Sun care Products
Spray sun care products are not permitted for use anywhere in the pool area or in the hotel walkways. If you need to use spray sun care products, please do so before arriving to the pool. For your convenience, we have sunscreen options available for purchase. If a member of our pool staff witnesses use of spray sun care products, you will be asked to stop immediately.