- Slot Machines
- Fu Nan Fu Nu
A New Gaming Universe Awaits Inspired by the cosmos and destined for your casino floor, Orion™ takes premium cabinet design to a new universe of performance, flexibility, and style. From its 42” LCD HD portrait monitor to the striking 498 game-controlled, full-color LED lights that encircle it, Orion is the first premium cabinet designed completely by AGS and it’s impossible to miss and impossible to ignore.
One of the first games released on AGS’ new, striking premium cabinet Orion™, Fu Nan Fu Nu™ features traditional Chinese art and sounds that combine with the cabinet’s immersive lighting design to draw players into the game’s symbols of luck and fortune. Featuring “Fu Nan” (Lucky Boy) and “Fu Nu” (Lucky Girl) this game pays from left to right and uses the PowerXStream® pay evaluation in a 3×5 reel configuration in the base game for 243 “Ways to Win.” When players hit at least one Bonus symbol on reels 1, 2, and 3, they trigger a scatter-initiated Free Spins bonus and get to choose the reel layout and number of spins for the bonus – either a 3×5 for 15 spins, 4×5 for 10 spins, or 5×5 for 5 spins, with retriggers possible in all layouts. A second bonus game features a Jackpot Pick sequence that awards one of the four jackpots available. The jackpot pick is randomly awarded on any spin in which a Wild symbol lands in the reel space during the base game. When players trigger the Jackpot Pick bonus, they are guaranteed one of the four jackpots.
- Power XStream
- Maximize the number of ways to win.
- Free Spins/Choose your own volatility.
- Number of free spins awarded depends on the reel configuration player selects to play during bonus.
- 15 Free Spins – 3×5 Reels 243 ways to win.
- 10 Free Spins – 4×5 Reels 1024 ways to win.
- 5 Free Spins – 5×5 Reels 3125 ways to win.
- Progressive pick bonus.
- Randomly triggered any time a wild symbol lands on the reels during the base game.
- Pick bonus allows you to pick until you get 3 matching progressive symbols.
- Pays are based on the 3 matching symbols you pick.